This book was designed to be used in a seminar format, but is fully functional as a stand alone book.
This volume is the continuation of the study “The Mechanics and Practice of Speaking in Tongues.” It would be my wish that the reader first base himself in the teaching found in that volume. There is a great deal of foundational material therein upon which the teaching in this manual will be built. We will be quoting that volume at length.
The next logical step after The Mechanics and Practice of Speaking in Tongues is this exhaustive work on “How to Prophesy.” All believers can and should prophesy. This ability resides in you as a believer. This material is compiled from the Berean Online Bible Course “How to Prophesy.” Thousands have learned from this material and we many testimonies as to the effectiveness of this teaching.
You may all prophesy one by one...
I was saved in 1971. I did not know any other believers. I was saved reading a tract. I picked up a copy of the Living Bible and read about receiving the Holy Spirit in the Book of Acts. I decided I wanted this experience... even though I knew no other believers and was not sure how to proceed. I knelt down next to my bed and asked to receive the Holy Spirit and fully expected to begin to speak with tongues. Instead of speaking with tongues I began to prophesy. I can still remember the first words I ever spoke from the Spirit"
"My child, I have loved you with a great love..."
This is completely in line with the NT practice.
Acts 19:6 KJV
6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
You can, and should, learn how to prophesy...
- Prophetic Days
- A Dozen Myths About Prophesying.
- Some Definitions
- “The first thing you must know is that you can prophesy.”
- Sources of Prophetic Speech. Utterance for Prophecy
- WHO and WHAT you are!
- Receive the Holy Spirit
- You can Speak
- Ministering Unto God In Psalms ms Hymns and Spiritual Songs
- You Can’t Help But Prophesy
- Ministering Unto Men With Prophecy
- Ten Proofs that the spirit of Christ in you can and should prophesy:
- Servantry Work Will Improve the Fluency and Power of Your Prophesying.
- Prophetic Intercession
- Learn to intercede!
- Utterance in the OT
- Overcoming Psychological Barriers to Prophesying
- Uses of Prophesying
- Prophecy and The Word of Knowledge
- Prophecy and the Word of Wisdom
- JUDGING PROPHECY
- EXAMPLE ONE OF JUDGING PROPHECIES
- The Love Chapter and Prophesying
- Logosystem Facts
- The Logosystem - Spirit Fundamentals
8 A lion has roared. Who will not fear? The Lord Jehovah has spoken, who will not prophesy?
“For everyone can prophesy in turn, so that everyone can be instructed and everyone can be encouraged.”
1 Corinthians 14:31 (ISV)
Oh, my dear friend in our Lord, it was through you and your prophetic course I learned how to psalm, what it means to prophesy, and how to do it. Oh, those beautiful, beautiful psalms! They come so easily and just simply flow. The other gifts really flow too!